Dec 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!! & Christmas Window Clitique

First of all, wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

I was meaning to add more entries, but I have been a little busy for this holiday season. But, it was "good" busy, and thank God, and thanks to your support, I am satisfied with the result of my Holiday Sale ;-) And I really appreciate all the kind feedback for my artworks. So, thank you very much!!

And today, as my Christmas greeting, I will share a couple of Christmas windows that I really liked when I went to Manhattan several days ago. Well, I didn't have much time or energy to go around to see more. So, I picked only a couple that I really liked, and are so opposite about the idea :-)
Sorry for the bad photo. The first one is the window of a high-end clothing shop, not a liquor shop. It is simple, but very much representing the idea of Christmas tree and the unusual combination, Clothe & Bottles makes it very catchy. I really liked it.

And the second one, the window of a flower shop. It was simply beautiful to see the lighted trees in a dark. There is no big surprise, and very straightforward to the idea of Christmas and a flower shop. But, they are just beautifully displayed and it was indeed eye-catchy. I really liked it. And, what I liked about it more was the cat in the store that was also Christmas decorated. :-)
Well, that's all for today.
I will be busy creating new works for some time from now. So, there might not be much update for a while. But, I have noticed that I still haven't introduced my Prayer Crane Craft on this blog. So, I will try to do that when I find time.
In the meantime, again,
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy, more prosperous new year for all of you! (as I do hope for myself as well :-))
Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment