Feb 26, 2009

Introducing Etsy Japan Team!

Finally, I am adding a new entry. And today, I would like to introduce some of artists from Etsy Japan Team.

Well, Etsy Japan team is for artists who run etsy shop based in Japan. So, I am not a member. But, since I am Japanese myself, I visited some of member's shops and was totally impressed with the quality of their works.

I especially appreciated the fact that there are artists who are from other countries, and create "very-Japanese" art. So, I would like to introduce some of their works here today and show some support!

1. AKJapan : http://akjapan.etsy.com

Andrea is from Australia and She is an admin of Etsy Japan team. She really captures the colors and feelings of Japanese traditional art. I love them.




2. Togei: http://togei.etsy.com

The word "Togei" means Japanese ceramic/pottery art. His "togei" works are beautiful! And he also sells Japanese Kimono at his etsy shop.


3. GalleryJuana: http://galleryjuana.etsy.com

I love her portrait works as well as the one that she uses Japanese papers for her watercolors. Beautiful:-)


They have their blog JapanFocusEtsy.blogspot.com. You can visit member's Etsy shops from the links. I know there are MANY talented artists in Japan who are not part of Etsy because they don't speak English...what a shame. But, the ones that are in Etsy Japan team are really great. Please visit their shops:-)
Andrea (AKJapan) kindly introduced my shop there a while ago and also included my work in her treasury from Etsy Japan team & friends. Thank you so much!

Love, Yoshika

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yoshika,
    I just found this blog post. Thanks for the mention. Your blog always looks so nice.
    regards,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete