Mar 19, 2009

Recent Etsy Treasuries!!

I hadn't added any Etsy treasury entry for quite a while. Today I just share a couple of my favorite ones and want to say quick thank you to those who picked my works in their treasuries for last few weeks.

I'll start with my favorite ones. If you find something you like, please click the image to see the larger size, and find the seller's name under the each item. You can find their shop at search at Etsy.com.

1. "Heads In The Cloud" Handpicked by Ratgirl



I really love the theme. I feel very flattered that one of my tote bag "Tears of Joy" was included in her super cute treasury. Thank you so much! Please visit her lovely handmade jewelry shop: http://ratgirl.etsy.com/.

2. "Free And Fly" Handpicked by Kumasakuzo



This is something that I found very very lovely, the colors, title and theme :-)))
Kumasakuzo-san is actually a registered user, not seller. From the username, I wonder if she or he is Japanese or not.... The name is indeed very hilarious in Japanese..... :-DDD So, I love everything about this treasury including his or her username.

And here is the list of some of the treasuries that my work was included. Thank you so much! Please don't forget to check out their shops!
  • "Purplicious" by vickiorion GORGEOUS artisan jewelry!
  • "Looking For Yourself Out There" by tinahdee I LOVE her metal work!!
  • "My Garden" by birribe Very lovely knitted accessories!
  • "Golden Sunshine" by blueheronquilt Lovely quilt work! I love heron:-)
  • "One Small Step VII" by Joonwalk
  • "Rustic Yellows" by sszumski (she isn't a seller, thank you so much!)
  • "Gold and Black" by Copperinc Congratulations on FP! Her artworks are beautiful!
  • "Eating The Peach" by Uncorked Congtallations on FP! I LOVE her work using corks!

Sorry, I have probably left out some of them..... but I'm sending lots of love & gratitude:-) to all. Thank you so much!

Love, Yoshika

2 comments:

  1. hi there! i found your blog through a "google alert" sent to my email. i'm so glad you liked the cloud-themed treasury i included your tote bag in. and thank you so very much for the nice compliment on my little jewellery shop on etsy!

    congratulations on all those treasuries that have featured you recently. hopefully they've helped send a bit of traffic your way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissy

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for giving me your kind words! I am glad that you found my blog entry. And thank you again for including my work in your lovely treasury. It was just too cute to let it expired forever :-DDD.

    All the best for your lovely jewelry shop!!

    Love, Yoshika

    ReplyDelete