Jun 8, 2009

Sending You Happy Thoughts...

Today, I just want to share a little something that made my day a little more special.

There are actually many clovers growing on the sidewalks around this area. And this morning I went for my usual jogging (1/3 walking to be exact), I somehow felt like looking for 4 leaf clovers. And guess what....I found 2 of them. What I did was, whenever I felt like, I stopped, looked down for like 10 seconds or so...then, found nothing, and jogged again....And, after stopping like 3 times, I felt like changing the jogging route a little bit, and then again, stopped, looked down, looked around like 10 seconds or so.... then, there it was..... the lucky 4 leaf clover:-) And, about 1 foot away from there, there it was again, a little prettier 4 leaf clover! They were not even from the same root.
This is actually my third time 4th time picking lucky clovers. Last time was at least 3 years ago..... Anyway, since 4 leaf lucky clover is a part of Euphorian Chic's concept, I thought I would share it on my art blog:-) Hope you all have a Happy-go-lucky day!

2LuckyClovers6.7.09

And, today, Etsy picked my new flower room decor prints for FP!
Thank you so much!

Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment