May 6, 2008

And Some Announcement From Me! (Third entry today :D)

Just in case someone is reading this blog, I would like to tell you a little bit of my plan.
As I mentioned on my previous entry, I am leaving this country, and moving back to Japan soon. Well, not really too soon though, it's probably in the end of July or beginning of August. But, after living in this country for nearly 15 years, this is a big transition for me, there are of course a lot to prepare for it. And, recently I have also realized that I am emotionally very very exhausted right now, so I have decided to take some time off from what I have been doing for a while. "Euphorian Chic" is basically the concept of my art making, so the moving wouldn't affect what I do as an artist much. But, as business, I might have to change the direction all over again. So, I will think about that during this break as well.

As for this "Euphorian Chic" blog, it would probably be less active until my new life is settled in Japan. But since I need creativity in my life somehow, you'll probably see some new entry every once a while.

I guess that's all for today.

In the meantime, have an euphoric life yourself!!

Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment