May 26, 2008

Amazing! Origami Crane Made by Clay!!

Recently, while I was surfing on the internet looking around great arts, I happened to have encountered this interesting craft tutorial video, "How to make Origami Cranes by Clay". I really enjoyed it. I was so impressed with her sensitive hands which makes beautiful Cranes by Clay, and she doesn't use any little trick to make a beautiful shape. I am sure some people have to practive a little in order to make a Origami Crane by clay like her. But I really appreciate that there are people in America who appreciate Japanese culture and develop it in the unique way. They really are beautiful, just like the ones made by real Origami! And I loved that clay cranes are baked on the cup cake tray in the end. That was so cute



Hope you enjoy



Part I





Part II





Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment