Oct 8, 2008

Hello. It's been a while.

Hello. It has been a while since last time I posted an entry on this blog.
Recently, I have finally started to have a room to be able to breathe a little. So today, I will explain how I have been for last several months.

I said I was moving back to my country. Yes, I was..... and for this summer, I was very busy running around especially for cleaning up my storage space that I was keeping many of my art stuff in. ....But guess what. I'm still here.

I'm not getting into any details, but to make a story short, my stay in the United States extended for a while. And after the change of plan, I have gotten back to be creative as expected.....this time, mostly back to painting.

The reason is easy. While I was preparing my moving and cleaning up my storage that was filled with my old art stuff and old paintings, I have found my new love for painting. I just realized how much I missed getting my hands dirty with my clothes covered by paints here and there, enjoying the unexpected mixture of colors unfolded on canvas.

As some of you probably know that I have put my painting career on hold for a while. But, I have realized that I want my painting a part of my life all the time and I simply started to paint again.
Though I basically love every kind of creative expressions, painting does seem to have its own special place in me.

And for I thought I had to sell some of my old paintings real fast, for the first time, I tried eBay for selling my paintings.
And unexpectedly, I really enjoyed it. Unlike my other online digital art shops or galleries that I have worked with before, I loved the sense of directly connecting with buyers and it was also rewarding to find other talented artists out there who are doing the same.

So while I am still reorganizing my life, I have decided to sell my original artworks and some of digital art reproduction on eBay and Etsy. You will probably see my recent paintings and craft on this blog more often from now.

Well, enough for today. I am basically still emotionally exhausted a little. So, I guess I will take enough time and steps to create my new creative routines.

Bye for now then.

Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment