Apr 6, 2008

Another Lovely Show Window

As you may have already noticed, I have been walking around Manhattan a lot lately. And yesterday, I was targeting uptown and ended up shaking hands with Conan O'Brian who was walking on Columbus Ave alone. lol (He was very nice and very tall!)

Anyway, there are a lot of fancy boutiques on upper East side, and I saw some very artistic, lovely window displays. I will show one today.

HermesWindow1

HermesWindow2

This is the windows of Hermes. I found them very very lovely and artistic and their products also looked very elegant with it. Though the photos don't quite show, I love the combination of colors, and the use of her paintings together. And what I liked about it was that they showed the name of the artist who did the installation on their window.

Please visit her website:
Cynthia Rojas
http://www.cynthiarojas.net/

I will show other show windows that I liked from yesterday some other time.

Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment