Apr 23, 2008

My Tribute to Life

As you may already know, Recently I was working on a little photo project "Come Walk With Me" NYC Dog Walking Tour which required me to walk around NYC. And as extention of it, (embarrasingly,) I finally visited Ground Zero for the first time in 6 and a half years after the attack. Since I felt something that I never thought I would while visiting there, though it's not even around the anversary day, I couldn't help writing the blog, "My Tribute to Life"
I have to say, this blog may not be for those who are at the stage in their lives where they do not want to look back what happened on September 11th 2001 now. Although I did avoid taking the photos that were too sad, the ones I took at the tribute gallery might still make you emotional in some ways.
So, only if you like, please visit the blog at my personal profile and read the blog.







**************************************************

And I have also added 30 more new photos of Downtown NY to the slide show, NYC Dog Walking Tour on my blog, Please check it out as well!


Armed officer talking with a traveler on Wall St.



Near China Town

Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment