Apr 11, 2009

Happy Easter from Me & Peter Rabbit!

There must be so many people who grew up with Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit books. Well, I wasn't really one of them, but I've always loved her works... who wouldn't, really. They are full of innocence and very vibrant as if the characters would jump out from the pictures just like the scenes from the movie, Miss Potter. And speaking of the movie, especially after seeing the movie, I have become a huge fan of Beatrix Potter, her life, and of course Peter Rabbit too.

According to the legend, on the night of Easter, rabbits carry the basket full of colored eggs, and visit Children's houses. I am not a Christian. But, who wouldn't want to celebrate the day of Jesus's Resurrection & cute bunnies with lovely colored eggs! So here it is,
Happy Easter to you all :-)))


Happy Easter from Peter Rabbit!









I didn't create new Easter designs this year. But since this is one of my favorite Easter illustrations, here it is again.
Happy Easter from me to everyone too!


Baby Aprons, Stickers, and other gifts of this design are available at
http://www.euphorianchicgift.com/ Holiday Design Category.

Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment