Apr 9, 2009

Spring is finally here! (And some spring Love birds!)

Spring is finally here.... Today was such a beautiful day here in NJ from start to finish! In the morning, Robins were playing on the lawn in front of our building, the temperature went up to around 65 degrees afternoon, sunny and breezy, and in the evening, there were a beautiful full moon and lots of stars in the sky. And the buds of Sakura trees (cherry trees) have finally started to open up around here and the smell of flowers is in the air, you can pick it up when walking on the street..... Really it was such a beautiful day.
.....And I felt like doing nothing (i mean nothing really creative...) So, instead I cleaned my place (a little), and decided to add a new entry on my blog.

And here is the photo of the love birds that I saw about a couple days ago on the street of my town.


Sorry for the bad photo, it was a little cloudy and already getting dark. But, the two birds were all over with each other and it was so cute that I couldn't help taking photos. As you can see, the flower buds were still closed at that time. But, today I saw them opening:-)

So, speaking of love birds, this lovely season made me create some more love birds designs. These are some of my "Save The Day" Products.
Save The Date Kissing Birds Wedding Postcard postcard
Save The Date Kissing Birds Wedding Postcard
Save The Date Kissing Wedding Birds Stamp stamp
Save The Date Kissing Wedding Birds Stamp


Kissing Birds Wedding Aniversary Magnet magnet
Kissing Birds Wedding Aniversary Magnet

These are totally customizable, you can personalize them on the site by adding your own information.
For more "Save The Day" Products, please visit:
my shop: http://www.euphorianchicgift.com/ , "Save The Day Products" Category
In the meantime,
hope you all enjoy this lovely season!
Love, Yoshika

No comments:

Post a Comment