May 26, 2009

Many Thank You-s For Recent Etsy Treasuries!!

Since I opened my etsy shop last year, making treasuries has been fun, even though I often don't fine time to keep up with all the treasury opportunities, and often miss the 333 or 222 timing....
And I no longer save all of the treasury picks or my own treasuries....But here is my little thank you for those who recently handpicked my works for their treasuries:-)There were many beautiful treasuries, but, this time, let me just share a couple that I really appreciated their themes. Please click the image to see the full size, so that you can see the seller's names too.

Orient Spring by Zygopsyche



"Let's Be Green" by BirdHaven


And here is the list of those who kindly handpicked my works for their treasuries.
Some of them did multiple times already, I really appreciate it! Many of them are like treasury experts. Their treasuries are absolutely beautiful and often make it to FP of Etsy:-)))) I am so flattered to be included there.


**Zygopsyche-- Animal faux fur plushie!! Very very cute!
**Birdhaven -- nature inspired cards & gifts plus lovely bakers twine. Adorable!!
**birribe -- Lovely one of a kind knitted accessories!!
**Sigmosaics -- Beautiful mosaic goods!! Great for home decor!!
**twolefthands -- lovely lovely handmade dolls!!!
**artdefleur -- Beautiful glass jewelries and cuff links!!
**primsbyandrea -- Very lovely mixed media artworks!!
**Intres -- Super cute felt houses and trees. Great for children's room!! Her items are currently on Etsy Gift guides as well. Please check them out!
http://www.etsy.com/gift-guides/children/59?&page=3

Thank you all very very much!
And today I would like to introduce some of the works from the sellers too.
I have mentioned their shops before on this blog. They both create lovely lovely treasuries, and they have brought me lots of visitors to my shop!

Munieca -- Lovely illustrations & paper craft jewelry!



As I said before on this blog, I love Andrea's works that are full of innocence. I especially love this lady butterfly series illustration:-)


Chicalessia -- beautiful handmade jewelry & unique velvet beads!



Among many beautiful handmade jewelries on Etsy, I think her jewelry is very elegant and sophisticated. This pink one is my favorite. She also sells very cute & unique bead supplies such as velvet beads, etc.

They are both members of Etsy in Spanish. So, Muchas Gracias, Andrea & Ana! :-)))

I guess that's all for today....

Love, Yoshika

2 comments: